Pilgrimage to Washington, D.C., January 22nd 2010
Each of us is Willed, each of us is Loved, each of us is Necessary.”
~ Pope Benedict XVI
Schedule & Details
- No fee for all those who attend
- Confirmation candidates who attend will receive 5 service hours.
- Confirmation candidates and Youth Group members who attend will have their meals paid for.
- Travel in a comfortable coach bus.
- Student to Chaperon ratio, 4:1.
- Bring your Rosary!! (We supply if you forget)
- Dress Warm. No slippers or PJ’s! Wear layers.
- Family friendly environment, the March for Life is a peaceful and respectful march and rally.
- Almost two-thirds of those who attend are confirmation age and young adults.
- Each participant will receive a Green St. Patrick’s Scarf and a Precious Feet pin.
- Be at St. Patrick’s and board the bus at 5:30am on January 22nd.
- Bus departs St. Patrick’s at 5:45A.M. on January 22nd
- Meditation on the Mysteries of the Rosary.
- Stop for Breakfast
- Arrive at March for Life
- Walk to St. Josephs on capitol hill for snacks hot cider.
- Return trip to Glen Cove.
- Reflective prayer service.
- Stop for dinner.
- Expected Return at 10:30P.M. January 22nd.
Change Hearts, Save Lives at the March for Life 2010
Pilgrimage on January 22nd, 2010
Length: Day trip
Cost to you: Free